Fair Trade – Overcharged Shipping Costs Will Be Returned
We value fair trade and long-term relationships with customers, overcharged shipping costs will be returned (if any), working like traditional offline trade and even better than traditional offline trade.
Why is it difficult to provide exact shipping costs resulting in sometimes overcharged and sometimes undercharged shipping?
- Shipping cost settings are more than technology. Our shipping options are the biggest discounts from our shipping partners with unique technology integration and agreement. However, even the world’s largest online stores cannot provide exact shipping cost settings because there are other variables that can’t be covered by technology.
- Shipping companies take into account both the dimensional weight and the actual weight of the package when charging shipping, and each shipping company has its respective measurement rules.
- Each item has a unique dimensional weight and actual weight. If different items are placed in the same package, the package’s dimensional weight and actual weight may be different from the simple aggregated weight of each item.
When will the dimensional weight, actual weight, and shipping cost of the package be audited by our finance？
After the package is packed by our workers, we will get the approximate dimensional weight, actual weight, and shipping cost of the package, but it is not enough. The exact dimensional weight, actual weight, and shipping cost of the package will be eventually determined by the shipping companies after the process of the package.
Our shipping partners will send last month’s shipping bills to us at the beginning of next month and our finance will audit the bills before the 10th of each month. Once there is overcharged shipping cost, it will be returned to you.
How will overcharged shipping costs be returned (if any)?
- When you place an order, the shipping cost will be charged based on your delivery address and the shipping option you selected.
- If you were overcharged for shipping, for example, if you paid $100 for shipping cost, while the actual shipping cost charged by the shipping company was $95, then the overcharged $5 will be returned.
- Overcharged shipping costs will be returned by the 10th of the following month. For example, if you placed an order before April 25th, the overcharged shipping cost will be returned by May 10th; if you placed an order before May 25th, the overcharged shipping cost will be returned by June 10th, etc. If there is a public holiday, the return date will be extended according to the public holiday.
- By default, the overcharged shipping cost will be returned to your wallet in our store and you can use it in your next order. Once the payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification.
Can you return it to my PayPal or credit card?
Yes, we can return it to your PayPal or credit card. Given that bulk processing via PayPal may affect our PayPal account reputation, by default, it will be returned to your wallet. If you have a balance in your wallet and you specifically request a return to your PayPal or credit card, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account name and email address in our store.
Which shipping methods are applicable for the return of overcharged shipping costs (if any)?
Medium and large packages shipping by DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Aramex, EMS, Sea Shipping, Air Transportation, Railway Transportation, and Car Transportation are applicable for return of any overcharged shipping costs.